“Six Specific Benefits of Living in Holographic Time rather than Linear Time”
The way you choose to perceive “Time” is the foundation for how you see yourself and the world. Suspend your usual thinking while you read this, and really consider the picture of the universe I’m presenting here.
This article must be relatively short, so I’ll jump right in. There is no such “thing” as time. Our experience of time is merely an artifact of our conscious existence here on this earth. So…
When I speak of “Holographic Time” I really mean living in a Holographic Consciousness. When I speak of “Linear Time” I mean perceiving the world through a linear consciousness.
A Hologram is a three dimensional image made with the help of a laser. If you cut the image in half, each half contains the entire image. This is very different from a normal photograph. Every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.
Our consciousness, like a hologram, is “naturally” an organic whole that refuses to be divided. If you tear a picture in half, you only have half a picture. When we tear our awareness of reality into pieces, is it any wonder that we don’t have an accurate picture?
Linear time is divided into parts. It is fragmented into past, present, and future. Time is not meant to be fragmented in this way. The “Linear Model” of time is modeled after a “Line”, which is made up of separate and discrete points in space.
When you choose to experience Linear Time, your consciousness is fragmented also. Many illusions and problems occur in our lives because we divide and fragment ourselves.
Holographic time is whole. There is only now, which can never be divided or fragmented. The meanings of the past, and the implications of the future, are all now.
When you choose to experience Holographic time, your consciousness is wonderfully whole. Incredible benefits result from the awareness, focus, and connection of Holographic time.
What are some of these benefits?
1. Clarify your thinking. Many of our thought-illusions come from fragmented linear thinking. With a holographic consciousness, you’ll simply think more accurately when it comes to decisions, values, goals, and actions.
2. Manifest your dreams in a more powerful way. With a holographic consciousness, you’ll be able to move from “blueprint” to reality more quickly. Hint – the blueprint is real too (just made of finer matter).
3. Create emotional states at will. Linear time generates victim based thinking, where you think your emotions are “caused” in you by others or your surroundings. When you understand that emotions are “ways of being in the world right now”, then you can create what you want.
4. Boost your potential and increase what you are capable of accomplishing. Your goals and desires will naturally become “larger” when in the creative holographic consciousness.
5. Obtain much more peace and centeredness in your life. You won’t be able to live in holographic time 100 percent of your existence in this life, but you can greatly increase it. While you are living in a holographic consciousness, you’ll benefit from the peace and patience. You’ll worry much less about tomorrow.
6. Revitalize your playfulness. The linear time model gives you a more static and “cemented” view of yourself and the world around you. On the other hand, the holographic model is much more flexible and adaptable. This naturally leads to a playfulness as you decide what you want to create with the “putty” of the universe.
Check out my Holographic Time App (for iPhone and iPad) if you want to learn more.
It contains the full audio of my book Realms of Joy: Time of Light (How You Can Master Holographic Time to Gain Extreme Wealth and Peace).
Here are the 14 Chapter Titles for the Audiobook:
Chapter 1. Why Should I Care About Holographic Time?
Chapter 2. What is Holographic Time?
Chapter 3. What is Linear Time?
Chapter 4. Ending Addictions with Holographic Time
Chapter 5. Holographic Time and Jesus Christ
Chapter 6. How to Overcome Fear With Holographic Time
Chapter 7. How to Create Your Desires in Holographic Time
Chapter 8. Creating Emotions at Will in Holographic Time
Chapter 9. Holographic Time and the Desire for Increased Wealth
Chapter 10. Wealth Creation, Effective Action, and Holographic Time
Chapter 11. Holographic Brain Synchronization – A Growth Tool
Chapter 12. Holographic Time and the Use of Language
Chapter 13. Holographic Time, Society, and Planetary Change
Chapter 14. The Beginning of Something Wonderful
There are also 12 exercises in the app:
These will help you to learn about and play with Holographic Time
1. Your Favorite Activities
2. The Powerful Sphere of the Present
3. Find a Present-Oriented Friend
4. Wrapping Up All Meanings in the Present
5. Instantaneous Change
6. Holographic Fear Replacement
7. Manifesting in Holographic Time
8. Let Go of the Story
9. Ten Things You Really Want
10. Holographic Guidance
11. Changing our Language of Time
12. Share the Holographic Time Awakening
The app is only for the iPad and iPhone right now.
Author:Christopher Westra is the author of I Create Reality: Beyond Visualization (how you can use Holographic Creation to manifest your desires).
He is also the author of Realms of Joy: Time of Light (a companion book about living in Holographic Time).
Christopher has several more apps available for iPhone and iPad.