9 Simple Winning Tips, an article written by Lysa Rich
As you put each step into action, you’ll feel empowered in taking care of yourself, growing and getting transformed.
Make the decision to do each tip for the next 60 days. Discipline yourself to follow through, give yourself each command and carry it out to completion.
Be laser focused. See and feel the difference!
Then, enjoy the benefits for a lifetime. Every moment matters. Your Life matters!
Here are your 9 tips for a winning mindset:
1. Before you go to bed at night, write down your wins for the day. Celebrate even the smallest accomplishments.
Write down a minimum of 3 goal achieving activities for the following day. That will give you a head start.
2. To get your winning mindset started out right, you’ll need some extra time. A great place to start is to get up by 5:30 am. This may mean you get to bed earlier.
Do this every day and soon it will become a habit.
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” -Napoleon Hill
3. As you get out of bed, say, “Thank you, for another beautiful day” and put a smile on your face.
You were given an amazing gift today, your life. You will notice a shift in your attitude about the day ahead.
Being grateful accelerates your progress.
4. Once out of bed, drink 16 ounces of warm water. This will help fire up your metabolism and hydration and flush out the toxins in your body.
Water helps your brain function better and will help you feel less drained and fatigued.
For an added benefit, squeeze at least a quarter of lemon into the water.
5. Go to a quiet place with your writing pad or journal and a pen.
Begin your writing by expressing gratitude, “I am so happy and grateful for…”. Write 3 to 10 things for which you are grateful, related to health, home, career, nature, family and friends, for example.
You can also affirm gratitude in advance for completing your goals for the day. I am so happy and grateful now that I achieved (goal) for the day.
Be grateful throughout the day. You will begin to notice good in all things.
It is very hard to be grateful and unhappy at the same time.
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” -Eckhart Tolle
6. Close your eyes and take 5 or 10 minutes to ask for guidance. Write what comes to you.
Let your imagination go into high gear! Imagine achieving your goals. How would that make you feel?
With practice, you will see yourself jumping up out of bed every morning, excited to go after your dreams and goals.
“The only place your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” -Robert Schuller
Positive habits help you get ahead.
7. Send love to yourself. Acknowledge yourself for taking this time to develop a winning mindset.
Forgive yourself and let go of the past that is no longer serving you.
The potential within you is limitless. Decide to be happy. You are amazing!
8. Make your bed. This simple act, like Admiral William H. McRaven says, will give you a sense of accomplishment.
Starting your day off with an accomplishment, even this small, is a such a boost. It will give you the encouragement to accomplish another task, and another one, and another one.
Start each day with a task completed!
9. While you are getting ready for the day, listen to audio recordings that will help you grow.
Create better understanding and awareness of the phenomenal potential you have.
“Investing into yourself will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of those around you.” -Bob Proctor
Affirm, “I am happy and grateful now that I am developing new, positive habits. Incredible opportunities are coming into my life. I always expect the best”.
I started with this more than three months ago, and I am still doing it. This simple act has changed my life for the better.
Believe me, it really makes a difference!
My name is Lysa Rich and I am a mother and wife who loves to encourage the ones around her to be a better version of themselves.
I loved to read since I was four years old, and it’s just seven years ago that I discovered my passion for writing.
My ambition is to encourage and motivate as many people as I can into becoming their better selves.
You might also enjoy this video with wisdom for everyday life…